Medina County Fiber Network – Medina
Medina County Fiber Network (MCFN) is a Medina County based high-speed telecommunications network that supports fourteen (14) carriers in Medina, Cuyahoga and Summit Counties. We specialize in helping customers leverage telecommunications technology to increase revenue and productivity.
Our organization is passionate about technology and high customer standards, and we are committed to becoming the go-to fiber network provider for business and digital transformation. We offer thought leadership, deep technical skills, and an optimal mix of process and tools to solve complex business challenges.
The role of the Sales Manager at MCFN requires you to take our mission to your clients with a passion to help them be successful in their technology initiatives. You will serve as the “quarterback” of the Medina County Fiber team – directing the sales process, as well as coordinating internal and external resources to successfully achieve revenue goals for your territory.
MCFN has established aggressive, yet realistic, growth objectives and we are looking for the best candidates for a high-performance sales team to join the effort. Responsibilities will include:
- Pursue prospects to develop new accounts
- Create, build, nurture and expand customer relationships for assigned accounts
- Quickly identify and define opportunities
- Lead and challenge customers with clear strategic vision of digital transformation
- Drive executive conversations both in and outside IT
- Assist in generating proposals to convey business solution, delivery methodology, qualifications and value proposition
- Understand competitor strengths, weaknesses and effectively articulating competitive advantage
- Employ successful negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business
- Build successful strategies to meet or exceed assigned quotas of both net new sales and existing account growth
- College degree not required but is a plus
- Successful experience as a sales professional with at least 5 years of experience selling solutions
- Ability to lead strategically while balancing tactical responsibilities
- Solution-seeking mentality, excited by challenge
- Ability to articulate the advantages of Medina County Fiber solutions to C-Level and senior business decision makers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in use of Salesforce databases
- Technical experience in telecommunications not required but is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required
- Proven sales ability and drive to exceed targets
- Successful experience in relationship-driven selling techniques
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $50,000 per year plus commissions
- Health insurance package
- 15 paid time off (PTO) days per year
- Paid holidays
Candidates should send a letter of interest and resume end of business day on February 8, 2019 to Kathy Breitenbucher, Medina County Port Authority, at email@example.com.