Mack Industries – Valley City
Join a team that produces and installs concrete floor planks that are used in hotels, schools, condos, dormitories, and residential garages. Most recently product was produced for projects such as Berea HS, Akron Zoo, Case Western Reserve Dorms, and Ohio State Univ. Expansion.
These positions offer year-round steady work, weekly pay, out-door production, steel toe boot allowance. Positions are direct hire with a starting pay range of $12 – $14 per hour. Mack offers a full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays. If you are interested in joining a growing company with room for advancement, appreciation for a job well done, and enjoy working as one team in a family atmosphere, we would like to talk to you. Qualified candidates could be working within 3 days of applying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preform work related to the prestress production after the casting is complete including; patching, modifications and repairs.
- Maintain a neat and orderly yard including maintaining dunnage piles and other yard maintenance.
- Assist in other areas of the plant as needed, such as production of form work and hollow core.
- Support Company polices and have a positive attitude while working.
- Ability to operate/learn how to use power tools safely, accurately, and efficiently:
- Ability to operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, cranes, front end loaders
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent bending and stooping).
- Ability to follow safety and production work rules.
- Strong attendance record.
- Ability to work in the elements, including winter conditions.
- Strong communications skills, have the ability to coordinate shipping and yard activities with internal dispatch and external trucking firms.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The work areas are not climate controlled. Ambient temperatures and humidity will be the outdoor temperatures.
- All work will be done in direct sunlight outdoors
- Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust and dirt can be very high
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Success of This Position is Measured By:
- Safety record
- Quality of workmanship
- Job knowledge and skills
- Dependability (A MUST)
- Communication and Teamwork
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Driver’s license required.