Mack Industries – Valley City
These positions offer year-round steady work, weekly pay, in-door/out-door production, steel toe boot allowance. Positions are direct hire with a starting pay range of $12 – $14 per hour. Mack offers a full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays. If you are interested in joining a growing company with room for advancement, appreciation for a job well done, and enjoy working as one team in a family atmosphere, we would like to talk to you. Qualified candidates could be working within 3 days of applying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce high quality precast concrete panels that meet engineering and PCI specifications
- Carry out the daily production plan as communicated by the Plant Manager
- Complete tasks related to pre-cast production:
- Clean and maintains production area.
- Possibly Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts and front end loaders,
- Report ALL accidents to the Plant Manger immediately and completes an incident report
- Maintain and improve housekeeping to ensure a safe and productive workplace on an hour by hour, day by day basis
- Complete daily preventive maintenance tasks as assigned, including tool maintenance
- Keep continuous improvement in the forefront. Make suggestions for positive changes without prompting
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate/learn how to use power tools safely, accurately, and efficiently:
- Ability to operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, cranes, front end loaders
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally)
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to squat, crawl and kneel to complete tasks
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The work areas are partly climate controlled. Ambient temperatures and humidity will be the norm in side and out
- Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust and dirt can be very high
Success of This Position is Measured By:
- Safety record
- Quality of workmanship
- Job knowledge and skills
- Dependability (A MUST)
- Communication and Teamwork
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) but not required.
Drivers License Required