F.I.T. – Valley City
Experienced Machine Operator
1st Shift Machine Operator – Lathe
Seeking candidates with prior experience, running manually operated lathe machines, to perform secondary operations on steel components used in the automotive industry.
Well qualified candidates will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of experience of machine operation
- Prior experience manufacturing steel components with strict quality standards
- Familiarity using an ERP system (EIQ) to record job data
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple stations
- Knowledge and use of calipers, micrometers, gages, optical comparators
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Familiarity with setting up machines preferred by not necessary
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment; Emphasis on teamwork
- Availability to extend workday beyond core hours when necessary
- QA background is a plus as this is an inspection critical process
Experience with any of the following machines is desirable: Lathes, bolt makers, screw machines, tappers, or nut formers.
We are an award-winning company, recognized both nationally and internationally.
Forget any preconceived notions you might have had about dirty and dark manufacturing facilities! Our associates take pride in our company as a state of the art, family friendly, exceptionally clean, well lit, and safe manufacturing environment.
We also boast a top of the line benefits package that includes highly rated medical coverage with a VERY low associate contribution amount. We also provide dental, vision, and life insurances which are paid 100% by the company, as well as offering a 401K retirement program with a 3% match!
Uniforms, including safety shoes and other PPE’s, are provided by the company and no cost to the associate as an additional benefit.
We offer an attractive holiday and Paid Time Off allowance that includes 17 paid annual holidays.
If you are cold forming machine operator, who is dependable, believes in team work, and is looking for a long-term commitment with an exceptionally clean, family friendly, and state of the art company, don’t wait any longer! Submit your resume and salary requirements today!