F.I.T. – Valley City
First shift position available
Well qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Use of calipers and micrometers, common gages, and optical comparators
- Familiarity using an ERP system (EIQ) to record job data
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple stations
- Familiarity with setting up machines and model changes desired
- Blueprint reading required
- Material handling is preferred but not necessary
- Strong attention to detail / Quality Assurance minded
- Willingness to cross train and desire for career growth
- Safety minded
- Team oriented
- Exemplary attendance
Experience with any of the following machines is desirable: cold formers, cold headers, bolt makers, screw machines, tappers, or nut formers.
We are an award-winning company, recognized both nationally and internationally.
Forget any preconceived notions you might have had about dirty and dark manufacturing facilities! Our associates take pride in our company as a state of the art, family friendly, exceptionally clean, well lit, and safe manufacturing environment.
We also boast a top of the line benefits package that includes highly rated medical coverage with a VERY low associate contribution amount. We also provide dental, vision, and life insurances which are paid 100% by the company, as well as offering a 401K retirement program with a 3% match!
Uniforms, including safety shoes and other PPE’s, are provided by the company and no cost to the associate as an additional benefit.
We offer an attractive holiday and Paid Time Off allowance that includes 17 paid annual holidays.
If you are cold forming machine operator, who is dependable, believes in team work, and is looking for a long-term commitment with an exceptionally clean, family friendly, and state of the art company, don’t wait any longer! Submit your resume and salary requirements today!