F.I.T. – Valley City
1ST Shift position available
We are seeking candidates with prior experience with operating in a face paced environment.
Well qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Clean driving record required – Our insurance company must clear the candidate
- Ability to electronically record data using an ERP system, prior use of RFID scanners required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. repetitively
- Safety conscience
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability/prior experience required driving a variety of fork lifts (Sit down & stand-up styles)
- Prior experience pulling work orders in a warehouse setting
- Ability to read and follow written instructions / schedules/ work orders
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication is required
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment; Emphasis on teamwork
- Availability to extend workday beyond core hours when necessary
This is a fast paced, physically demanding, position. The ability to prioritize and organize is essential. Duties may include but are not limited to: Picking orders, relabeling boxes and pallets, preparing orders for shipment, scanning / inventory control. Inspection of product received.
Accuracy is essential to this position.
We are an award-winning company, recognized both nationally and internationally.
Forget any preconceived notions you might have had about dirty and dark manufacturing facilities! Our associates take pride in our company as a state of the art, family friendly, exceptionally clean, well lit, and safe manufacturing environment.
We also boast a top of the line benefits package that includes highly rated medical coverage with a VERY low associate contribution amount. We also provide dental, vision, and life insurances which are paid 100% by the company, as well as offering a 401K retirement program with a 3% match!
Uniforms, including safety shoes and other PPE’s, are provided by the company and no cost to the associate as an additional benefit.
We offer an attractive holiday and Paid Time Off allowance that includes 17 paid annual holidays.
If you are cold forming machine operator, who is dependable, believes in team work, and is looking for a long-term commitment with an exceptionally clean, family friendly, and state of the art company, don’t wait any longer! Submit your resume and salary requirements today!