Accounts Payable Specialist
ECS Tuning, a worldwide leader in the automotive parts and aftermarket accessories industry, is looking for a motivated candidate for the Accounts Specialist position. The success of ECS Tuning is driven by a group of automotive passionate team members who have the tenacity for results and an unrelenting determination to succeed. We offer a unique blend of family-owned values in an upbeat and technologically savvy environment.
Key responsibilities are to ensure that vendors are accurately paid on a timely basis. Invoices payable to vendors must be generated in the accounting system to be paid. The Accounts Payable Specialist position will be responsible for matching inventory receipts to product vendor invoices and creating an accurate payable in the accounting system.
- Monitor transactions for product that has been received, but not invoiced in the accounting system.
- Locate vendor invoices to be matched against the received product.
- Identify and reconcile any variances between the received product (vendor invoice) and ordered product (product purchase order).
- Collaborate with Purchasing Department to resolve price and quantity discrepancies.
- Generate accurate payable invoices in a timely manner.
- Provide reporting on unmatched product Purchase Orders.
- Familiarity with an accounts payable and/or receiving department.
- Excellent oral communication skills; Strong data entry skills; Ability to work in a team environment and also independently; moderate problem-solving skills; Multi-tasking; Time management; Ability to work in results-oriented work environment; Ability to meet or exceed deadlines; Quality focus; Conflict resolution; Excellent Excel and email skills.
- High school diploma or higher required. College course credit preferred.
- This position requires at least one year of experience in an accounting or receiving department, or at least two years of data entry experience.
What Success Looks Like:
- Clear, concise, and effective communication with team members and vendors to create a win-win partnership between our customers, team members and vendors.
- Collaboration with the Purchasing Department to identify and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Vouchering Product Receipts with speed and accuracy to ensure timely vendor payments.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem-solve and take active measures towards resolution independently, while collaborating with other team members when appropriate.
- Display the ability to take and receive constructive feedback as a means of professional development.
Please include salary expectations along with ECS Tuning Job Application. This position requires relocation to Wadsworth, Ohio area.