ECS Tuning – Wadsworth
Customer Service – Call Center Representative
ECS Tuning, a worldwide leader in the automotive parts and accessories industry, is looking for a motivated candidate for a Customer Service Representative. The success of ECS Tuning is driven by an energetic culture of automotive passion, results and an unrelenting determination to succeed. We offer a unique blend of family-owned values with a professional business savvy in a modern and upbeat environment combined with a rare opportunity to work in an industry where passion and devotion for automobiles can be part of your everyday career.
Our ideal candidate for the position will possess sensational verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to listen to instructions, work in a team environment and successfully resolve customer issues with a positive and upbeat attitude. This is a full time opportunity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Type at 35 words per minute
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced problem solving skills, multi-tasking and proven time management skills are a must
- Ability to work in results-oriented work environment
- High School Diploma
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent internet computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent general computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to function independently and multi-task
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service and/or call center environment
ECS Tuning offers a competitive compensation package including excellent Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage, Paid Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability, 401K retirement plan and paid vacation.
Please include wage expectations along with your ECS Tuning Job Application. This position requires relocation to Wadsworth, Ohio area.
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 12-8pm. Saturday 10am-7pm.