Re/Max Oasis Dream Homes – Wadsworth
RE/MAX Oasis Dream Homes
Director of Realtor Relations
Job Type –Full Time
Compensation: 32,000 – 40,000
We are looking for a person who is looking for an opportunity, not a job!
This person has a track record of leadership. They are dynamic and highly impressive. They are an assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with a high sense of urgency. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan. They have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
- State Real Estate Salesperson License, an asset but not required
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate sales experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience and/or management training
- Ability to articulate a Unique Value Proposition to attract and retain productive agents
- Must be able to Recruit and adhere to Minimum Company Standards for Growth and Retention
- Strong and timely communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to organize, prioritize and adapt to constant change
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Must be very comfortable with Technology and heavy computer use.
- Familiar with MLS Platform, Dotloop, Microsoft Office and social media
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Auditing all listing and selling paperwork to ensure compliance and completeness.
- Review all new agents onboarding paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- Initiate the transition of newly joined agents using but not limited to our Onboarding Checklist.
- Organize and facilitate or schedule Orientation Classes for newly joined agents.
- Primarily responsible for leading the agent retention division and making sure associates are fully supported and happy.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of the office to agents.
- Coach, motivate and develop sales talent to peak performance through planning, accountability, and engagement.
- Conduct and promote weekly sales and business development meetings, workshops and
training designed to engage agents and grow their businesses.
- Scheduling Quarterly reviews and annual business planning with agents to assist them in setting and reaching their goals.
- Recruit, acquire and retain productive sales associates using RE/MAX Oasis Dream Homes Tools and Resources.
- Plan and organize all office events
- Able to make decisions that have a positive impact on profitability.