Highland Local Schools – Medina
System Manager at Highland Local Schools
Serves to implement and support organization wide networks
- Possesses a combination of college/technical school training and actual work experience in the computer technology field
- Has experience and/or training in the following areas
- Active Directory/Azure, GPO/SCCM/In Tune or other software distribution and management
- Network design, setup and implementation
- Routing and switch and WiFi configuration basics
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license
- Completes documented evidence of a clear criminal record
Hours and Days:
5 days; 40 hours/week
$52,000-$65,000 based on qualifications and experience
Please contact Denise Valerio vat 330.723.6393 x 126 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.medina-esc.org and click on Employment tab and then Job Postings under the navigation panel.